Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Set of 4 "OH HAPPY DAY" inlaid Sun Ray Die


On a Facebook group that I belong to, there is a weekend challenge..  "Cards of Encouragement".. I have wanted to make some cards using my new MFT Sun Ray Die-namics and to do inlaid pattern papers on them.  I used both the positive and the negative to make these cards. They were super easy to do and went together rather quickly. 



Supplies:

card stock:  Papertrey Ink Yellow, Bazzill Navy Blue, Neenah White
pattern paper:  My Mind's Eye
ink:  Hero Arts Black
stamps: Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Pinking Circle Stax, MFT Sun Ray Die-namic and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Pam, these cards are awesome! I love how you used the positive and the negative. :)