Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MFTWSC194 "YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" card




ahhhh.. how good it feels to have my stamp room unpacked and to be able to sit down and make something.   I still have two boxes full of punches that I haven't unpacked. I used to store them in door shoe bag storage thingys.. but there isn't a way for me to hang them that way in the room/area I am in.. I do have an IKEA rolling cart and am considering purchasing another and storing them in the carts.. not sure, I'll figure it out.

I have missed doing the weekly MFTWSC sketches.. so it is even better that I finished my stamp room in time for a new sketch.. yeah!!

Here's the sketch I used:  MFTWSC194



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Brown
pattern paper:  Authentique Hope
stamps:  MFT Vertical Greetings
ink:  SU Early Espresso
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Pinking Circles, Circle Stax, Tag You're It, Buttons, banners from Blueprints 10, Hemp Cord and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! I love the papers you used. Everything goes together perfectly! Hugs, Karen

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and your tag.