Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I "HEART" MY TIGERS card



Last night I thought I'd make another "Tiger" card.  I went to post it and right when I got on the computer, I accidentally pushed the button to do Windows update.. grrr.   I let it do it's thing and figured I'd post it this morning.

For the "I heart MY" sentiment, I cut apart a stamp from my MFT Godspeed stamp set.   The letters were die-cut using a QuicKutz alphabet Die "Bouquet" that was gifted to me by a good friend in TN >>thanks Beverly.

Supplies:
card stock:  MFT Tangy Orange, Black, White
stamps:  MFT Godspeed, Tiger unknown
ink: Hero Arts black, Distress Ink Black Soot
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Sponge, MFT Circle Stax and dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your tiger cards! I have some tiger stamps, but I don't have the two you just used. Too bad you don't know who did 'em, as I'd try to track them down for myself. They're great images! From Laura P

airbornewife said...

Laura P. I have some other Tiger stamps as well. They are just mounted red rubber stamps. I bought them from a lady off of SCS years ago. I keep searching Google to see if I see any other images like the ones I have, but haven't had any luck. I will post if I do find them. ~ Pam