Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SSSC223 "WARMEST WISHES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY" card

Yesterday I was on a roll.. making one card after another.   I had printed off this week's SSSC223 sketch earlier in the day and thought I'd give it a whirl.     This is what I made:




I used this week's SSSC223 sketch for this card:




SUPPLIES:
card stock:  Navy blue, white, So Saffron
pattern Paper:  MME Moments
stamps:  SU Blooming With Kindness
ink:  Midnight Muse
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Scalloped Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Nestabilities circle die and dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This card is amazing, so many perfect mats and the blue/gold colors are stunning! Great choices and skill, TFS!

Karenladd said...

Wow, this is SO beautiful! Great take on the sketch and I really love the colors you used!

JoAnn P said...

Your cards are always beautiful. I especially love the extra mustard liner on the base.