Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

MFTWSC180 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" card




I am feeling so much better than I was the last time I posted ~ Thank you for all the well wishes.  

 I bought the black and white pattern paper that I used on this card at Tuesday Morning a couple of days ago.    The stripes are on one side and the flowers on the other.  

I used this week's MFTWSC180 sketch for my card:




SUPPLIES:

card stock: white, Real Red, and Black
pattern paper:  paper by Imaginisce
stamps:  MFT Airplane Greetings
ink:  Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Large Red Brads, Paper Piercer, MFT Fishtail Banners and Dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Really beautiful card Pam! Maybe it's the red and black that makes this so appealing. Maybe it's the layout. But whatever it is, you always make it seem so effortless... thank you for your inspiration.

JoAnn Ross said...

I agree with Cindy and you've reminded me I should make more black, red, and white cards because they're always so striking. Great job as always, and I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm saving your card in my inspiration folder.

Unknown said...

Love this card!!! Glad you are feeling better. I love black and red together.

Gail Heike said...

You are such an awesome card maker and an inspiration to those of us who make cards for OWH. Often I run of ideas and you are my "go to" blog for layout and theme ideas.

Where do you buy/order the gems you so often embellish your with - they look flat rather than muti-faceted.

Thank you!

Gail Heike said...

You are such an awesome card maker and an inspiration to those of us who make cards for OWH. Often I run of ideas and you are my "go to" blog for layout and theme ideas.

Where do you buy/order the gems you so often embellish your cards with - they look flat rather than multi-faceted.

Thank you!