Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

MFTWSC179 "BEAR HUGS" card



I have been sick the last two days and am supposed to be in bed, but I remembered that I hadn't made a card using this week's sketch yet.. so I snuck out of bed to make a quick card and I'm heading straight back to bed.  

I used this week's MFTWSC179 sketch for my card:



SUPPLIES:
card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, White
pattern paper: Echo Park Bundle Of Joy Girl
stamps:  MFT Bear Hugs
ink:  Memento Black, Asst. Copic markers, Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax Die-Namics, MFT Button, MFT Bow and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, this is SO adorable! That little girl image is the sweetest ever! Take care and feel better soon!

Nancy M said...

So sorry you are sick :-(; sending you bear hugs in hopes you are all better by the time you read this!! ;-)

Penny L. said...

I will add my own "bear hugs" to the others in the hopes that you're feeling better soon! Adorable card....love the choices you made for the patterned paper, your image, everything works so well together.

Donna Nuce said...

Hope you are fully recovered! Great card.