Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Christmas Cards "WISHING YOU A JOYOUS SEASON" set of 5




I realized last night that I hadn't made my five Christmas cards for this month.. oops!  so I made these real quick, because it was late last night and I was tired.  

I used some papers that are actually the display papers for some Memory Box papers.  A friend gifted me them last year and when I was sorting through the pile yesterday, I found the display pages.. I decided to cut them down, layer them on gold vellum and put them on some Cherry Cobbler (*love this color!) card bases. The sentiment is from an MFT Christmas set that was a freebie with $60 purchase and I put a tiny gold brad on each side of the sentiment pieces.

SUPPLIES:
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, white, Gold Vellum
pattern paper:  Memory Box pattern paper
stamps:  MFT Christmas set
ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Mini Gold Brads, Paper Piercer

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them