Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"YOU FLOAT MY BOAT" card using some new Lawn Fawn stamps/dies



I have had this stamp set and matching die set from Lawn Fawn called Float My Boat, sitting on my desk for the last week or so.  I have wanted to ink it up and use it on a card.. last night I did just that.      I used a weekly sketch from MFT on my card.    

Anytime I make a card using Red, White and Blue..  this results in a big smile on my face!!!  

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Real Red, Night of Navy, White
pattern paper:  American Crafts Americana
stamps: Lawn Fawn You Float My Boat
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Peek-a-boo Trio and Square for circles, silver brads, hole punch, MFT Treat Bag banner die, Lawn Fawn You Float My Boat dies and dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: