Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

"THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE HERO" lot of cards *with measurements





I made some cards a long while back that were similar to these.. but on these, I added "HERO".

These were super duper easy to make.. and I sure do like they way they turned out.




*Measurements:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

navy blue layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
pattern paper:  5 1/4" x 4"

white strip:  4 1/2" x 2 1/8"

I used a large Stampin' UP! star punch and I put the paper all the way into it at the bottom end..  centered it and then punched.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, night of navy
pattern paper:  The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) Proud to Serve
stamps:   Paper Smooches Circle of Honor
ink:  Versafine black
accessories:   Scor-Pal, Star Punch, Corner Chomper 1/4" and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



No comments: