Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

SSSC219 "We can't all be HEROES... " card




Last night I packed a box of cards to send to a dear friend who is currently deployed to Afghanistan.  I have another box that I am filling with cards to take to another friend who lives about an hour north of me, those cards will be going to Operation Quiet Comfort.

 I wanted to make some "Thank You" cards for OQC and when I seen this Will Rogers quote today, I typed it up in Office and printed off a sheet of them.

I have 11 more of the quotes already cut and layered.. time to cut some more pattern paper and make more cards.  

I used this week's SSSC219 for the layout:

SUPPLIES:

card stock: black, white, Crushed Curry
pattern paper:  The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) Proud To Serve
sentiment:  Will Rogers quote typed up and printed out
accessories:  small Stampin' UP! star punch and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: