Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

SSSC219 "MERRY CHRISTMAS" card




It's nearly the middle of May and I have yet to complete my 5 Christmas cards for the monthly challenge.  I thought I'd make one tonight using this week's SSSC219 sketch.   I might make some more as I really need to get them complete so I can work on getting a bunch of stamps and such gathered up so I can get them posted for sale.   I have been putting that off for a while and really need to get it done.

Here is the sketch I used for this card:   SSSC219


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Real Red, Glorious Green, White
pattern paper:  American Crafts HollyDay
stamps:  Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday
ink:  Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Sweet Stack Labels, Oval from MFT Well Worn Greeetings, MFT Wonky Scallop Border, LifeStyle Crafts Embossing Folder and Dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them


3 comments:

Karen said...

Pam, where will you be posting your stamps and such for sale? Here on your blog or somewhere else???

Karen said...

Pam - where will you be posting your stamps and such for sale? Here on the blog or somewhere else?

JoAnn P said...

You always do a great job with layers and matching papers.