Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

SSSC218 "SENT WITH LOVE" card




I realized a little bit ago that today was Friday and the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Linky thingy goes off late tonight.. and I hadn't made a card this week using the sketch.  

I already had this MFT Pure Innocence image colored in.. however she had a purple dress, so I stamped the image onto some pattern paper and paper pieced her dress.  

I used some papers from one of the paper pads that I bought at Michael's today for only $1.99.   They have a bunch of the My Mind's Eye paper pads marked down.  I bought some at the Fayetteville store the other day and today I drove out to Southern Pines to find a whole bunch of them.  I resisted the urge to not buy up to many of them.. as I have way too many as it is already ~ 7 came home with me!


Here is the sketch I used:   SSSC218






SUPPLIES:

card stock:   Neenah Canyon Brown Cover, White
pattern paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Carolina Dolled Up
stamps:   MFT Pure Innocence Make a Wish and MFT Sending Thanks
ink:  Memento black, asst. copic markers and Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal,  MFT pierced rectangle dies, Rectangle Stax, Banner Flag, Photo Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Love Triangle and Dimensionals.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Pam, this is so precious! Great colors and details!