Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Patriotic "THANKS, THANKS, THANKS" card **With Sketch & Measurements



I was looking at a SU magazine that I used to receive when I was a demo.  I seen a sample on the back of it and I really liked it.. so I thought I'd case it and make a "thanks" card.  

This went together really quickly as most is just punched or die-cut.. yeah!   and some stamping!!




I scribbled a sketch for the card.. and added measurements... here they are as well:

Card Base:   5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

cream layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
navy layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
star pattern paper layer:   5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

the navy star banner was cut at 1 1/2" wide..  I punched the end with a SU photo corner punch ~ you could just snip a fishtail end with your scissors..  it measures after punching at 4 3/8" long.

The circle was punched out with a Fiskars punch..  it's a little more than 2 3/4" in diameter.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, navy, cream
pattern paper:  Authentique Pride
stamps:  MFT Say What Sentiments
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Stampin' UP! Large Punch, Fiskars Circle Punch, Stampin' UP! Photo Corner Punch, MFT Say What Dies and dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: