Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

more X's & O's embossed cards in Pink. SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS cards


I made one of these cards yesterday (the red one) and last night I made 22 more.. but in pink.


Here is the red one alongside some of the pink ones that I had just finished.   That pile in the upper right is the sentiment panels that I still had left to adhere to the cards that are in the upper left of the picture.



 This is after I had everything cut, stamped, scored and embossed..  then I got busy putting everything together.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:   black, white and pink
stamps:  Hero Arts Truly Appreciated
ink:  Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Bigkick, Cuttlebug Hugs & Kisses Embossing Folder, Mini White Brads, Hole Punch and Scor-Tape.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: