Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

MFTWSC174 "YOURS TRULY" card



When I went to make this card.. I remembered that I had purchased some dies, not too long ago,  from a lady on eBay and I thought I'd finally use them.   I didn't know that the circles would layer on each other so nicely from die-cutting the Peek-a-Boo Trio and Squared circles from the dies, so happy to see that.   I used some more paper from the My Mind's Eye Love Me paper pad.

Here is the sketch I used:    MFTWSC174


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Black
pattern paper:  MME Love Me
stamps:   MFT First Class Friend
ink: Memento Black Ink
accessories:   Scor-Pal, Dimensionals and the following MFT dies: Peek-a-boo Squared, Layered Treat Tag, Rustic Hearts and Peek-a-boo Trio




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: