Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

48+1 "THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND SACRIFICE... " Bald Eagle Cards


This is one of 49 cards that I made tonight..   48 just like this one and then 1 that doesn't have the embossed panel on it.     I was going to make 30 and then thought that if I could do 30, I could do 48.. my favorite Nascar driver is #48.

supplies:

card stock:  Neenah White, Recollections Black, Park Avenue 5 Bar Panel Cards
stamps:  StampersBest Bald Eagle Portrait, Close To My Heart/CTMH Courage
ink:  Memento London Fog, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


This was the first top layer I stamped.  I wanted to see if I liked it.. I had the idea in my head and wanted to see what it looked like on paper.  The Eagle is stamped in Memento London Fog (gray) and the sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.




whoa.. what a messy desk I have..  I clean it and it's a hot mess after one setting making cards..  I don't mind it as I have my space in the middle and it's all good with me.



This was when I had 30 of the card tops all complete.. just needed to layer them onto the white card bases.



Here is all 48 cards completed.. and the 1 extra to the right is the card that's below this picture.. showing the card made without using the embossed 5 Bar panel cards.



This picture shows the same card using just a 4" x 5 1/4" white top layer.








thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Tina Holman said...

If you subtract the one extra from the 48 total, you get AJ's number, one of MY favorite drivers(after 88 of course!);)

Tina Holman said...

PS- great cards, you do beautiful work!

Ronni Unger said...

You really are quite amazing!