Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SSSC217 "MISSING YOU" patriotic USA card



I made this card a couple of nights ago.   I was trying to finish it up and wasn't happy with myself because I had die-cut the United States shape, then put dimensionals all over the back of it...  without stamping the shapes of the states stamp all over it.. grrrrr!!!     I laid it on my desk and forgot about it until tonight when I was going to sit down and make something.    The weather here in NC isn't all that great tonight, so I didn't make it back to my desk.     I really hope that the bad weather just goes away...  it has caused enough pain this past week for a lifetime in some parts of the country.   Prayers for those affected by the storms.

I used this week's SSSC217 for my card ~ I turned the sketch: 



SUPPLIES:

card stock:   white, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
pattern paper: American Crafts Pebbles Americana
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Wish You Were Here
ink:  Versafine black
accessories:  Lawn Fawn Cuts Wish You Were Here, Scor-Pal, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, Spellbinders Stars, MFT Circle Stax and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE this card, Pam!! I think this may be my all time favorite card of yours! I like it without the states stamped on it! I miss seeing you and Heather every week! Say hi to her for me! ~Karen