Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SSSC216 "OH HAPPY DAY" card *with measurements



What a fun sketch this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge is.  I pulled out my new Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine stamp set, matching paper pad and Spring Showers dies.

MEASUREMENTS:  

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
black layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
pattern layer: 5 1/4" x 4"

yellow banner: 1" wide..  I didn't measure how long it was.. I cut the yellow and the black strip (1 1/8" wide) and then used my photo corner punch to make the banner end.. then eyeballed the yellow strip, cut it, then layered it on the black layer and then cut it.   I think I left 1/4" on each end of the banner, in from the pattern piece edge.

black layer:  3/8" x 3 3/4"
pink strips:  1/2" x 3 5/8"


square piece:
black layer:  3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
pattern layer:  3" x 3"

Here is this week's SSSC216 sketch:




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, black
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine paper pad
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punches, Lawn Fawn Spring Showers dies, Photo Corner Punch and Dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them




1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Pam, that sun die is just the neatest thing! Thanks for the measurements. I never do the challenges, but I love the sketches and intend to use this one soon. Hope your day is going great!