Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MFTWSC173 "LOVE YOU! LOVE ME." card


This week's MFTWSC173 sketch is a lot of fun.. reminds me of this week's SSSC216 sketch.. and I liked it too!

I used some paper from one of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper pads "LOVE ME"..  I am not a fan of anything pink, but sure do like this paper.



 Here is this week's MFTWSC173 sketch I used ~ I flipped the sketch for my card:




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  vanilla cream, black
pattern paper: MME  Love Me
ink:  Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT More Essential Sayings
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT heart dies, MFT banner dies, MFT Circle Stax dies and dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Love these papers, too! Great sentiment and take on the sketch!