Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

MFTWSC172 "I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU" card

Here's my card for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #172.   I pulled out a set I haven't used in a very long time.



I haven't stamped in over a week as I was in Tennessee with my family, my mom and a good friend both had Knee Replacement Surgery.  One had it done on Monday and the other on Friday. They both are doing good and are home now.


here's this week's MFTWSC172 sketch:

 I flipped the sketch for my card:



Supplies:

card stock:  black, cream
pattern paper:  7 Gypsies Venice
stamps: MFT You're My Type
ink: Memento Black ink
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT You're My Type die, Photo Corner Punch and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: