Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

SSSC206 "Make A Wish" card



I always love it when there are some new sketches posted.. even my hubby asks if there's a new sketch to do...  and I have come to really enjoy doing the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges.

This card went together rather quickly because I already had the image colored.   I had out my sampler pack of My Favorite Things card stock..  LOVE that stuff.. it's 100# cover and sooooo nice!   I am wanting to order a pack of every single color.. but first I need to use up all this Stampin' UP! card stock that I have left and I have a bunch.

Here is the sketch I used:   SSSC206


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  MFT Pink.  Black, White
pattern paper:  MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up
Ink:  Versafine Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Asst. Copics
stamps:  MFT Make a Wish
accessories:  MFT Die-namics: Circle Stax, Pierced Circle Stax, Banner Flags.  Heart Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scor-Pal, Foam Dimensions.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Love seeing the little girl standing in front of the circle element and all of the papers from MME are my favorites. (Just bought another 6x6 pad of it!) Another gorgeous card! Hope you win the challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Hello. Just checking on you. Are you OK? I was worried about you since you haven't been posting like usual. Hope everything is well. If not, hope your better soon. BTW, love the card.