Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

MFTWSC163 "Happy Birthday" card




Tonight I finally got a chance to make a card using this week's MFTWSC163 sketch.  My stamp room is in what they call a Carolina Room..  a room that if there is something like it in the house we buy when we retire.. I will have torn off of the place.  The room is an ice box in the winter.   I put my Dyson heater fan in there for a couple of hours and it toned down the cold a bit for me to go in and make something.    

I used this sketch below.  MFTWSC163

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, White
pattern paper:  Doodlebug Take Note paper pad
stamps:  MFT More Essential Sentiments
ink: Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Pal, Bigkick, Photo Corner Punch, white brads, Cropadile, MFT Fringed Perennial, MFT Vertical Greetings die, MFT Red Felt, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, and Score Tape.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

This is delightful! I've been trying to work on Mother's Day cards yesterday and today (wanting to use up some pink paper I got YEARS ago) and just couldn't find anything that jumped off the page. I saw this in my email and it sings to me. DEFINITELY going to CASE it with my pink paper. You do such amazing things with paper Pam. Thanks for the inspiration...

Linsey R said...

Oooohhh I really love this one too! Great use of this sketch, which is awesome in and of itself! This card is totally different from your other one and just as FABULOUS!!! TFS :)