Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Assorted Colors: YOU ARE MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER SSSC205 *with measurments



After making the card in the upper left corner last night in brown..  I sat down at my desk this afternoon and decided to make more cards in different colors.   I am going to figure out another layout to use to use up the rest of the pieces left in the paper pad.   Some colors I couldn't make cards with because I had used some of the paper on other projects.

Below is the paper pad I used.  It's from Simple Stories and is the Sn@p! Color Vibe pad. I bought it at Hobby Lobby ~ beside it is the MFT stamp set I used ~ Lovey Dovey Sentiments.


here is the sketch I used~ SSSC205:

MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
white layer: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
pattern layer: 4" x 5 1/4"

top layer:
solid layer: 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
white layer: 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"
pattern layer: 3" x 4 1/4"

flag: 1" x 1-1 1/2" punched at end to make a banner (you could leave this off all together if you wanted)
sentiment:
solid layer:  3 1/8" x 1 3/8"
white layer: 3" x 1 1/4"



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Another set of gorgeousness! Love the different colors.