Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

SSSC200 "Thank You" card for OWH

Ohhhhh how I really like this sketch...   I made two cards last week using it and tonight I thought I'd make another.  SSSC200 sketch is what I used.   *Measurements below.



here is the sketch I followed:

Supplies:
card stock:   white, Midnight Muse
pattern paper:  MME Moments
ink:  Midnight Muse
stamps:  Stampin' UP! Blooming With Kindness
accessories:  MFT Dienamics Oval Stax, Circle Punches, MFT Fishtail flags dies, brads, paper piercer and dimensionals

Measurements:

card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"  scored at 4 1/4"
white layer:   5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
blue layer:  5 1/4" x 4"
striped layer:  5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

blue layer under yellow pattern paper:  3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
yellow pattern paper:  3 3/8" x 3 3/8"

circle punches  1 3/8"  and 1 1/2"




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Penny L. said...

what a beautiful card! you never fail to impress me! TFS~~~

Jen M said...

This is beautiful, Pam! I'm glad you blogged it as I admired it on FB earlier and wondered what sketch you had used. Totally trying this one!

Donna Hanley said...

Very pretty card. Love that flower backed up with those stripes. Great color combo. Enjoy the day.

Cherie said...

Wonderful stamping with that big flower. I really like the yellow and blues together.

Jeanette said...

Very pretty! I love the diagonal stripes!!