Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

MFTWSC159 "HOWDY" card


I so look forward to the MFTWSC and this week was a fun one.    I got to use my new Traditional Stax Tags.. both Pierced and Regular... plus a bunch of other MFT Die-namics dies as well.  Lots of these goodies are from the stash I got for Christmas.



Here is the MFTWSC159  Sketch:

Supplies:

card stock:   Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Neenah Tortilla, Neenah Cayon Brown
pattern paper:  Authentique Thankful
stamps:   MFT Howdy and Western Backgrounds
ink:  Early Espresso, Sepia
accessories:   MFT Die-namics: Circle Stax, Pierced Circle Stax, Traditional Tag Stax, Pierced Traditional Tag Stax, Howdy Frames, Crown Border, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dots Embossing Folder and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Oh wow... You did a great job, Pam. I couldn't even think of where/how to start with this sketch. Thanks for inspiration.

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the papers and colors. Nice texture and design. Great job with the sketch.

JoAnn P said...

I love the colors and the texture. Great card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love your take on this weeks sketch, it's fabulous!