Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MFTWSC157 "I LOVE YOUR SMILE" card for OWH MWT challenge



Ahh...    I love doing the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge and after seeing the MWT Challenge on the OWH site..  I figured I would put the two together and make a "Card for a Kid" using this week's MFTWSC157 sketch.

Here is the sketch I followed...  below it is supplies and measurements:

Supplies:
card stock:  Neenah Cayon Brown, Stampin' UP! Certainly Celery, White
pattern paper:  Carta Bella Alphabet Junction
stamps:  MFT Complimentary Greetings
ink:  Stampin' UP! Early Espresso
accessories:  MFT Die-namics Layered Treat Tag, Stampin' UP! 5/8" Satin Ribbon Early Espresso and Dimensionals


Measurements:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
green layer:  5 1/2" x 4"
pattern paper (striped) 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

brown layer:  4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
pattern paper (animal print) 4 3/8" x 3 1/8"

brown layer on strip: 5 1/4" x 1 3/8"
pattern paper (green): 5 1/8" x 1 1/2"



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Pam, it's so awesome to see all the cards you've been posting. I chickened out on that treat bag die and after seeing your card, I think it's going back on my wishlist! Love your posts, hope you win some challenges!

Paula S. said...

Beautiful paper combo in this Pam. Your cards are always wonderful and I enjoy seeing them. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Wowza mama! Always, always, always, I LOVE looking at your cards...

Rene Price aka gabbysews said...

Pam - I just wanted to thank you so much for your generous sharing. I'm one of those lurkers who has been reading for blog for quite a while but I don't think I've ever commented. Through you I learned about OWH and I'm almost ready to send my first box of cards. I love paper and I really love having a good cause to work on. My husband is retired AF so he really supports my using my love of paper crafting to support OWH. He's been known to look over my shoulder when I'm reading your blog and has many times commented on the beautiful cards you make. I will try not to be so quiet and let you know how appreciated you are!!

Penny L. said...

wow, this card is so fun and your layout is different and new for me! I want to CASE this one! TFS!