Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #193 ~ ALL AMERICAN ~

Hi All..   I made this cards today using this weeks OWH Sketch Challenge and a new stamp I got yesterday after seeing it on a card in the bloghop.



Supplies:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Kraft, MME pattern paper
ink: Cherry Cobbler
stamps: Stampabilities Patriotic Subway Art (got it at Hobby Lobby yesterday)
accessories:   Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Brads and Dimensionals!!!

here's the sketch:







thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Jen M said...

Gorgeous card, Pam! I love your new stamp - now I need one. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, so fabulous! The two colors are so pretty together, and the ribbon and brads just pull it all together! TFS!

Unknown said...

I saw that stamp at HL Saturday, now I'll have t go get it. You used it so effectively. It is perfect for this sketch design. Agree with above comments on colors and embellihments.

Jody Green said...

Great card, Pam. I bought this stamp too after seeing it in the hop! You certainly did it justice.