Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The "Duke" ~ Happy Birthday. StampersBest




I know someone who has a big picture of the "Duke" hanging in their office, so when
I seen this stamp at StampersBest, I knew I needed to buy it.   

I was making some Birthday cards using this layout, but another stamp and after I had made five 
or six of them.. I went looking for some other stamps to use and remembered I had received an order from StampersBest and reached for them..  I made a bunch of  these and will make some more. They are super easy to mass produce.

StampersBest stamps used on this card:


Be sure and use this code at checkout to save 10% on your order:

airbornewife



The sentiment is from an MFT stamp set called: More Essential Sentiments.
Pattern Paper is Basic Grey Nook&Pantry "Bundt Pan"


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

AllisonG said...

My husband LOVES John Wayne. I may have to add this stamp to my wish list! Your card is perfectly masculine.

Lynn said...

I absolutely love this card! And the way that you only needed a small piece of patterned paper to make the John Wayne image super strong. (probably didn't explain that the way I meant it.) this is a wonderful card worth bookmarking for future CASEing!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I think I may case this working on Olide Moldie Monday cards - and this would work great using that smaller piece of patterned paper stop by my blog on Monday and see if it worked

Barb