Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MFTWSC101 Hello, Sunshine

 I made this card two or three weeks ago. I made it on a Monday night knowing that to enter it in the
MFTWSC I had to get it posted the next morning..  well, I came home from taking the kids to the bus stop that morning and fell asleep.. oops!  I then forgot about it until the next day.

I was a lucky winner in one of the MFTSWC's recently, and I ordered this sun die in the order I placed using the prize. I had purchased the stamp set a while back and always wanted the sun die, but kept forgetting to order it.

Here is the sketch I used:

Supplies:

stamps:  MFT Hello, Sunshine
card stock: Neenah Cayon Brown #100 cover, white, MME Fine & Dandy pattern paper
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  MFT Die-namics Sun, Sentiment tab and Rectangle Stax dies, paper piercer, brads and Dimensionals!!!



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

LOVE the bright cheery colors! It's been so dreary here lately and your card is a breath of fresh air! Beautifully done! :)

{SMILES}