Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

MFTWSC98 You Are Pretty Amazing.... Really, YOU Are!


Anyone that knows me, knows I "LOVE" sketch challenges.  I especially like the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenges ~ because they usually have lots of "layers!!!" which I also love.     I printed off the sketch last week, but haven't been able to get to it because of so much other things going on.  I thought today I'd get busy with it.  Here is what I made:



I stamped the main sentiment first, then cut it out using the MFT Dienamics Circle Stax.. love them!!!  You get a nice layer on your circles.  I do have both sets, because I do like the closer layers.

I had planned on making a regular A2 size card, but after cutting out the circles, I realized that that wasn't going to happen.. so I got some more brown card stock (this brown is my absolute favorite paper ever!! Neenah Cayon Brown #100 Cover.. awesome stuff!!)... the papers are from an Authentique paper pad.

The sentiments are from an MFT stamp set.. I really, really like the bold lettering.

 Here is the link to the MFTWSC98 Challenge thread on SCS.

Here is the sketch I used:


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Pam, love this card! I think a circle made half in paper and half in sentiment is so awesome. I forgot all about this technique. I need to get this idea to the top of my list! Way to rock the sketch!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I had to get a closer look