Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Holidays ~ Stars & Stripes ornament card


Last week a stamping friend asked if I would be interested in this stamp... "oh yes" I replied.. I love that it has Stars & Stripes.. isn't it neat??  ~*(Thanks Pat)    It arrived two days ago and I immediately mounted it onto some foam and yesterday morning I made this card with it.

I inked the stamp up using some Distress Markers, then huffing and stamping it onto some white card stock.

The banner was made using some MFT Die-Namics Fishtail Flags..  I got the new set so that they layer together... love them!!!

Oops... I came upstairs without grabbing the paper pad I got the paper from.. I'll edit this post next time I come up here.. sorry about that.  I'll also add the measurements because they are written on a paper downstairs as well.. double sorry.

Hope you have a great Thursday evening.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

That's a classy card, Pam! What a terrific stamp for you!

Beth L. said...

Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Pam, I would love to receive a card like this gorgeous one you made!! Perfect for our troops, too! I love the distressed colours and that bough! I've been putting off getting those banner dies, but you have inspired me to go right ahead...they look so great!
Have a wonderful, crafty weekend!!
Hugz2u...Sharon