Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Little Loveosaurus...


Well.. I thought my MFT order was coming today, after checking the tracking on it and seeing "Sanford" I thought it was here.. however it was Sanford, FL, it will be here tomorrow. The day I put my order in and had wanted this set, but it wasn't available, I went to SCS and found one in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I emailed the lady, paid her pronto, she mailed it out that day and it came in the mail today.. yeah! I stamped a whole sheet of them and colored in one.. I thought I'd make a card with it.. just love this image, it's so adorable.

supplies:
card stock: Neenah Black #100 cover, Neehan White, Marina Mist, My Mind's Eye pattern paper
ink: memento black and asst. copics
stamp set: MFT Loveosaurus
accessories: Stampin' UP! Embosslit heart, button, twine, brads and dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: