Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bright & Colorful fun cards



While digging in my box of papers last night I seen this fun "Free Spirit" pattern paper that I had got while in El Paso.. I got a whole bunch of it at Paper Pizazz during a box sale. I found a sketch on the OWH site.. I think it's a bonus sketch, actually I think I used bonus sketches for both sets of cards. I was on my Kindle last night and had opened up the PDF of the sketches and went from there.


I went and got the link to the sketches. On the page that opens it shows a bunch of sketches.. I clicked on the link for the 32 Bonus sketches. I remember now that I was using one of the sketches for one group of cards and then I turned it and I made the second set.. so it was one sketch that I used for these cards. OWH SKETCHES ~ AND BONUS SKETCHES.

Supplies for these cards:

card stock: Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Turquoise, White
pattern paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Free Spirit "Words"
ink: black
accessories: Tim Holtz Rays embossing folder, Scallop, Oval and Dog Tag punches and Dimensionals

stamps: You Make Me Smile... Hero Arts Made With Love
Dude You Rock ~ Girly You Rock... Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Cora said...

Fun fun for sure. Love the bright colors

Lee Mae said...

Love the colors too! Great set of cards.