Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Welcome Home" StampersBest stamp set winner

Happy Tuesday everybody... I am a day behind in posting this. I did contact the winner yesterday morning and then things got a bit crazy and I totally forgot about posting.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments... each of you made my day.. weekend!!!


I wrote down the name of every commenter and numbers for all of those who posted a link in Mr. Linky.. cut them into strips and folded every one of them and this is what I ended up with:




I mixed them all up real good and then had my daughter pick one out.. and she picked "hello holley"...

Congratulations to Holley!!!



Your stamp set will be on it's way today.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

helloholley said...

Thank you so much Pam.....you have always been a favorite stamper of mine!!!
Blessings,
Holley