Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

StampersBest Golfer digi stamp set of cards



I purchased, downloaded and printed off these awesome StampersBest Golfer images a couple of weeks ago or so. My son colored in one of them and I colored in the rest. The card above is the one that he colored in.

Here is how I started... cutting, stamping and punching out all that was needed for the cards:



here is what I finished up with:



Items used on these cards:

stamps: StampersBest Golfer digi stamp (use code: airbornewife to save 10% on your order), Lizzie Anne "Dad" stamp

paper: black card stock cover from Neenah, white, Pattern Papers from Hobby Lobby

ink: Laserjet printer, distress ink brown

accessories: embossing folder, circle punches and dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: