Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

... a sneak at a card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day



I told myself on Monday to get in gear to make a card.. forgot.. same on Tuesday and yesterday.. then today I am thinking it's Wednesday.. nope, it's Thursday.. come on Pam get it together. I pulled out some papers, already had the stamp set Verve's Because of You that I had purchased from a fellow SCS'er some time ago.. and got to making the card.

The card is a square card.. I like making square cards for special occasions.. you can put more on it!

I mailed it out today via Prioity Mail.. so let's hope that by now, it's already hit the airport and is on a plane heading to TN.

I'll post the full picture as soon as I know my mom has received it.. hope she likes it. Love ya' Momma!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: