Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CCC12 ~ Merry Christmas cards

I like this week's sketch challenge on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog.. that I used the layout on a set of 10 Christmas cards for the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS.. which I am one month behind. With my surgery happening mid-April.. I totally forgot. Time to catch up because with moving and being on leave.. I won't be with my stamp stuff again once it leaves here, until mid-July.





Supplies:
card stock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP, cream
stamps: sentiments are from Stampin' UP! sets
ink: red, old olive
accessories: Nestabilities dies, bigkick, sponge and dimensionals!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Julie said...

You just keep rolling out adorableness, Pam!

Donna Nuce said...

I think you really like this sketch! Great cards.