Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If you have an XpedX store near you.. and it's still open.. or it's in the process of closing.. get there as quickly as you can. The store here in town is closing. I went there a few weeks ago and everything was 30% off.. today I go and everything is 75% off. A few months ago I had them do a special order for some Neenah Cayon Brown and Epic Black 100# cover for me.. because they had sold out and wasn't reordering anymore.. same with some International Papers white 100# cover.. I ordered two of them. I thought was set for paper forEVER.


*I got a stash of Brillant Blue card stock.. I ran out and someone had asked if anyone had any on SCS, when someone replied that they did, I contacted them and told them that if the other person didn't want it, I did. I bought 9 reams for $5.00 each. It is my favorite blue to use to make Patriotic cards.

Then I went to the store a few weeks ago and I came home with a whole box full of reams of different papers, all marked way down.

Today I got 5 reams of paper. These things were regulary $25-$47 and on sale for $7.15-$11.47. I bought two reams of the Neenah Cayon Brown 80# cover and they were only $10.27.. wowzers! I got a price check on one and then went back, they had one more pack and I snagged them both. I got a ream of paper that looks like confetti white and a confetti tan.. they were $7.15 and $7.45 each. The ream of Neenah 110# cover is a vanilla color and heavy, it will be really good for card bases. I bought a ream of 80# cover the last time that is vanilla that is good for layering. They gave me a special deal where I didn't pay any tax either.. I also got 4 boxes of the embossed card top layers. I made a bunch of Hero cards with these and plan on making tons more.. those were only $3.07 a box.

Look online to see if there is a store near you.. call them up and see if they are open.. if they are, you should ask if they are staying open for business or closing.. if they are closing, ask what percentage off they have right now.

If they are open and going out of business and they have Neenah 100# cover in Desert Storm in stock.. PLEASE buy me 2 reams and I will reimburse you.. it looks like Kraft. The store here had sold out when I went in the store in March and they were donig a buy 3 get 1 free deal at the time.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great pile of paper! It should last you awhile LOL. I got three more boxes of nice paper samples from work today. This time is was outdated Spicer's papers. Some super nice textured cardstocks in it.