Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Christmas card ~ Door with Wreath

I picked up this Memory Box door and fence (cut away the whole center rungs).. last week at a local stamp store and last night I cut out the door and fence, embossed the white and gray part, then sponged gray ink on the gray piece to look like a walkway. I found this wreath online and made it smaller.. colored it and then cut it out. Next time I color another wreath I will use different markers with finer tips.. that would've been a lot easier.

I like how it turned out.. it will go in my new box of cards to send to Operation Write Home.. I mailed a large flat rate box out earlier this week.

*PS. I just realized I don't have a door handle on the door.. duh. I am going to punch out a small circle and then put it on foam to raise it up and then apply some crystal effects on it to look like a door handle.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Margaret said...

LOL, I thought I was the only one who made Christmas cards just before Easter. Love the card.

Krystil said...

OMG! I love it!! I didn't even notice it was missing a door knob until I read your comment.