Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

...a card for MOM.... "I (heart) My Mom"



While browsing through a bunch of pattern papers that was gifted to me last year, I pulled out this squggly lined and heart papers and went about making this card. The sketch for it is one I drew off a card I seen on a blog somewhere.. I doodle sketches off cards that I like when I see them.




On this card I used:


card stock: Ruby Red and I think the green is Mellow Moss from Stampin' UP!

pattern paper: My Mind's Eye "Be Loved"

cream paper from XpedX

accessories: EK Success Butterfly punch, brads from HL, Twine, Foam Tape

stamps: Hero Arts I "heart" My Mom






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Very cute card, Pam!