Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge... Sending You Birthday Wishes

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge on the OWH Stars & Stamps Blog was to use a digital stamp on a card... I used this adorable silhouette digi that I got from the FreeVintageDigitalStamps blog.

I am battling a terrible cold right now.. hoping that it leaves my body sooner than later.

The sentiment is from a $1.00 stamp I got from M's this past summer.

I used black, white and summer sun card stock, black ink, black brads, a nestabilities die and dimensionals.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

10 comments:

Cynthia T said...

This is simply stunning ;)

Margaret said...

So pretty. I really like silhouettes.

Dixie Cochran said...

I love silhouettes, and yours is terrific. The black and yellow looks great!

Lee Mae said...

Hi Pam, I downloaded this image the other day and wondered how I could use it. You really made a fantastic card out of it. I really like the yellow background. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Irene said...

Pam, I love this card!

Happy stamping!

Paula S. said...

Terrific silhouette image! This is a beautiful CAS design Pam. Thanks for sharing the link too.

Stampindamour said...

This looks fantastic!! I pinned it on Pinterest! xo

-pamela :)

Sybrina K said...

Pam,

This is lovely!

I'm not usually a fan of yellow and black -- I always think of bumblebees. But, there's an exception to every rule -- and this one is definitely it.

Simply gorgeous!

Cora said...

Fabulous card.

Lisa Oliver said...

Pam.....this is beautiful!!! Thank you so much for the link right to the digital image. I have already downloaded the image and your pic so I can case and blog it in the near future. I have been wanting this type of image for years and am tickled to have it, and not at all surprised that it came from YOU! Hugs!!!