Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

.. one more window card... sweet flowers for MOM



I already had this window cut out and had pulled out the stickers I found in the box of goodies my friend sent to me, so I was ready to make another card.. this one is for MOM.

I used my favorite brown card stock in the whole wide world... It's Classic Crest 100lb cover Cayon Brown ... I bought mine from XpedX.. they had to special order it for me. I got a ream of it, a ream of the Epic Black and two reams of white 100 lb cover card stock.. I got everything, plus shipping, less military discount for $124.00.. this will last me a very, very long time. I had to order it because the XpedX store here in town is closing in April and I didn't want to not be able to get some.. the stuff is fabulous.



used on this card:
card stock: Neenah Classic Crest Cayon Brown, White, Summer Sun
ink: Memento brown
pattern paper: My Mind's Eye "Love me Do"
dies: Grand Madison Window, Grand Flower box from Memory Box
misc: Bigkick, CB embossing folder, medium oval punch, scallop oval punch, tulip stickers, brown brads.. and Dimensionals!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

8 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Another winner!!

Lee Mae said...

Your window card is awesome! Love the flower box filled with flowers! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Donna Hanley said...

Just beautiful, Pam. Some Mom will be very happy

SusanS said...

Your card is beautiful. Great detail. Super idea!

SusanS said...

Beautiful card. Nice details. Super idea. I love it!

Cynthia T said...

Of course, the card is stunning! I especially like the dimensional look and the bright, fun colors :0

Sybrina K said...

This card is so beautiful! Your attention to detail have created a real masterpiece! TFS!!!

CARO said...

Love this card, Pam!! So cheerful and the window box is very creative