Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

So Many Candles.... "glitter-free-bling" card for OWH



Today I recieved the most wonderful gift from a friend (~thanks Neva).. a whole box of goodies for me to use on cards.... I have lots of brads, eyelets and ribbons.. but the little extra special things, I didn't have.. until today.

As soon as I seen this glittery candle stickers I knew I wanted to make another card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge ~ Glitter Free Bling cards

For this card I used:
card stock: yellow, blue and white
ink: black
accessories: Candle stickers, circle punches, CB embossing folder, Nestabiliites die, brads, paper piercer.. and Dimensionals!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Linda said...

Fun card...can never have enough cake! TFS!!!

Lee Mae said...

Lynn, great card! Love the sentiment and those candles are awesome! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Stampindamour said...

Pam - WHat a nice card! Love it! xo

-pamela :)