Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #96.. Faith, Hope and Love



There is a favorite song of mine that is sung by Alan Jackson, "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning":


.. the line where he says "Faith, Hope and Love are a few things are some good things he gave us.. and the greatest is love".. ahhh.. I so love that song and the words because they have so much meaning.

When I set out to make a card using the layout for the new OWH Sketch Challenge this week.. I flipped open a Scaponizer and it had two Unity Kits of the Month in it.. I seen the words "Faith, Hope and Love" and I knew I wanted to use the words on the three strips on the layout.. the other image is in the kit as well. I already had the Cherry Cobbler card stock pulled out.. and wanted to use green, but thought it might look funny with red and green on a "Love" card.. so I put it back and grabbed some pink.
Here is the layout for Sketch Challenge #96:


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great card. Love the heart placements with the brads! Pretty image! TFS!!!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Pam, what a gorgeous Valentine. It will make someone very happy! What a lovely idea to use those sentiments on a Valentine. And thanks for sharing that beautiful song. Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Pam! I love the Cherry Cobbler with pink! And the little brads in the hearts are a great detail. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Diane S said...

Beautiful card, Pam and a beautiful song. Its one of my favorites.

Dixie Cochran said...

Pam, this card is gorgeous! I love what you did with the words...brilliant!

Renee said...

Such a pretty love card:)