Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #90.. cards

Today I have some cards to share that I made a while back in anticipation for today's sketch on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog... I love making cards using a sketch layout. I stayed true to the sketch on these card samples.


This card uses some stamps from both Stampin' UP! and Unity, Stampin' UP! card stock, some pattern paper that I have no recollection as to where I got it, and some brads.

This card uses a sentiment from a Stampin' UP! set.. some Stampin' UP! card stock, some pattern paper from a paper stack, circle punch outs and brads.




This card uses a sentiment from a $1.00 stamp set, a white card base using card stock from XpedX, Stampin' UP! red card stock, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, I think the heart paper is from My Mind's Eye, Red Glitter paper, heart punch and white brads.


Here is sketch #90 layout:
Operation Write Home is a wonderful organization that sends handmade cards to deployed military all around the world... If you haven't visited their homepage.. please do so.. OPERATION WRITE HOME

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Linda said...

Super cards! Perfect sentiments!

KER said...

what great cards...and a fabu sketch too

Unknown said...

Beautiful Cards!!! Anyone would love sending to their loved ones!!! OWH is great - share the Love - from a fellow Army wife (hubby retired after 28 yrs active duty, now he is an Air Force civilian)