Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

today I have made 48 Hero Mail cards ~~~ WOW!!! ~~~

I just finished a bunch more and my total for the day is 48.. holy smokes!



I'd stay up all night making cards.... but I have a housing meeting at 10 to learn about how they are going to start tracking electricity in housing and either charge you if you go over your allotted allowance or get a refund.. I'll learn all the gibberish about it tomorrow.. tonight I'm having fun making cards for Heroes.


NOTE: the other cards I made today are in a previous post.
for these cards I used: StampersBest Bald Eagle (www.stampersbest.com use code: airbornewife to save 10% on your order) , Stampin' UP! Service & Sacrifice sentiment, white card base card stock and embossed top layer from XpedX, black, gold and white. Memento Black ink. Dimensionals


For these cards I used: (top) Stampin' UP! Courage & Honor, Sassy Sayings. Memento black ink, red card stock for base and white embossed layer are from XpedX, Brillant Blue, white, red brads, hole punch. (bottom) StampersBest Bald Eagle (www.stampersbest.com use code: airbornewife to save 10% on your order), Stampin' UP! Service & Sacrifice sentiment, Stampin' UP! punches. Red for card base and embossed top layer are from XpedX, Memento Black ink. Red, white and blue rhinestone bling is from my friend Faith.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: