Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

.......* PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN *.......



My card started out using a sketch layout for a challenge I seen on a blog.. however midways
through I realized that the card was supposed to be a "fall" themed card.. so I scratched that
and changed things around and this is what I ended up with.

We went to Hobby Lobby today and Steve seen a paper stack with Patriotic Papers in it.. I picked it up and flipped through it.. ohhhing and aahhhhhing.. he said to get it, so I did.. when we got home he told me that if I had put it down he was going to buy it for me anyways.. what a sweetie. I used some of the star paper from the stack on this card.

For this card I used: stamp sets from Stampin' UP!: Liberty for All and Free & the Brave. White card stock for card base is from XpedX, Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Crumb Cake (kraft), GP white card stock. Memento brown ink and Versamark. Stampin' UP! Crumb Cake (kraft) seam binding. Hole Punch, red brads. Nestabilities die, Stampin' UP! Star punches. Red, white and blue rhinestone bling from a friend.. and DIMENSIONALS!!!!






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: