Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

COURAGE... set of five cards for our military

I'm a big behind on some recent challenges on Opertion Write Home Stars & Stamps and I thought I'd get caught up.. at least tackling one of the challenges. I actually started on these last night, but at midnight I went to bed and thought I'd finish them up today.
For the Sketch Challenge this week you were asked to create a Hero Mail card using the sketch layout.


I created five cards.. for all branches of military... here is the group:



here is the sketch layout:



... and each of the cards:











For these cards I used:

stamps: Unity in America by Unity Stamp Company
card stock: Stampin' UP! Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler. Cream paper I got at a print shop in NC. Pattern paper that doesn't have any name on it.
ink: Memento Black Ink
Punches: Stampin' UP! small star, Circle Punches

misc: Stampin' UP! mat pack, paper piercer, gold brads
and of course... DIMENSIONALS!!!


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: