Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Hello.... i love you" card

I bought some Unity stamps from a lady on SCS and they arrived today.. I thought I'd make a card and was drawn to making a "love" card. I seen the birthday card on the right side of page on the Paper Crafter's World site and used that idea for this card. This is what I ended up with.

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye be loved
Stamps Unity Because of You Ink memento Black, black copic
Circle Punch, Brads, Paper Piercer
Sizzix Scallop Circle Die
Circle Nestabilities Die
Fiskars Circle Punch
Bigkick Machine
Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is fabulous! I'm so glad to see these stamps getting the love they deserve. ENJOY!!!!

Linda said...

Great card! Make me want this stamp set!