Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting ready to make a bunch more "HERO" cards

First thing I did when I woke up this morning is to check the weather.. storms, some strong, chance of hail or tornados.. doesn't that sound like something you wanna hear when you wake up in the morning??? NOT!!

I came upstairs and thought I'd make some Birthday cards because I found some pretty neat birthday paper in a stack yesterday and wanted to use it.. but then I seen a sheet of that BDU pattern paper laying there and decided to print more of the digi sayings off... and I just went to get the link for you to get the digi and seen that Sandy had posted it on the OWH S&S site.. with some cards as ideas that I had made yesterday... wow, that's way cool.. who cares about the bad weather report now!!!!

THANK YOU HERO ~ YOU MAKE AMERICA PROUD
Click on that and it will take you to the OWH site.. click on the digi and then right click to save it to a folder on your computer.. I have a folder titled DIGI PRINTS so I know where to find them when I need them.
Go and get your digi so you too can make some Hero Mail to send to Operation Write Home.
I'm off to make a bunch more of these fun cards... then I'll get to the birthday cards!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: